Friday, June 6, 2014

Update 2014

About the only thing I have updated on this blog for at least the last 6 months has been the amount of hours I have spent studying week to week.

I want to go into a more detailed post regarding my experiences at the boot camps however, this post will just be a real quick timeline to get everyone up to speed.

November 2013- Attended INE's CCIE R&S two week boot camp.
April 2014- Attended the boot camp a second time.
May 2014- Took and failed the CCIE R&Sv4 lab exam at RTP.

These are the milestones since the last update. Although it is a fairly short list, the time in between these dates was filled with long days and nights of studying and not receiving Vitamin D from the sun. Although I did not pass the Lab exam, the average is 2-3 times, I will be back for V5 with a vengeance.

I have taken a few weeks off to slow down enjoy the simpler things with the family. So for now, I am in the process of dismantling and re-provisioning my v4 home lab. The new lab equipment is on the way and I will have a separate entry on my setup and configuration shortly.

Until next time, happy labbing!!!

~P