Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sabbatical Over

Time to hit the ground running, again! After a mini family vacation and teaching a class for a little over two weeks, I can finally start back to labbing and studying in the evenings.

Yesterday was the first time back at studying and although it wasn't full bore, it was nice to be at the command line again in study mode. It has been about three weeks since I have been able to study as I was reminded how much teaching drains you by the end of the day. Long hours left with me with no motivation or brain power to study into the night.

I am less than six weeks out from my two-week bootcamp and would like to absorb as much as I can when I get there. In other words, I do not want to be surprised by anything discussed. At a minimum, I should at least know how all the technologies work and how to configure their basic parameters.

So for those that missed me and for those that didn't, I am back with renewed determination to see this journey all the way through!

~P